PATIENTS CAN CLICK AND START TELEMEDICINE VISIT WITH US DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. THEY CAN ALSO ACCESS THEIR LABS THROUGH THIS HEALOW PORTAL LINK
Oakview Medical Associates TeleMedicine Healow Portal Link <<< Click here
- What conditions can I be treated for?
Conditions we can treat through Healow Telemedicine visit include but are not limited to-
- Bladder infection or urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Birth control
- Burn or sunburn
- Cough, cold, allergy or chest infection
- Ear pain
- Eye pain, eye bump or irritation
- Migraine or headache
- Mouth sores
- Rashes and other skin conditions
- Sexually transmitted infection exposure
- Sinus pain or pressure
- Sore throat
- Yeast infection
- Sick visit during Covid-19
- Routine follow up visit to discuss medication, treatment, medical management for refills, further diagnostic testing recommendations.
- What are the benefits of Healow Telemedicine visit?
Convenient, safe, simple, affordable, electronic prescription will be sent to your pharmacy directly
- Who will treat me?
A physician or licenced healthcare provider on our team will evaluate and complete your visit online on the Healow portal on your desktop or on your smart phone via the Healow app.
- How much will it cost me?
The cost for Healow Telemedicine visit is $39
- What are my payment options?
You can pay by credit card by calling
Phone : (864) 627-0444prior to scheduling your Healow Telemedicine visit.
- Is it covered by my insurance?
If you believe it is covered by your insurance, you may submit a claim. At this time, many insurances do not cover this service. Hence, we have decided to keep it affordable.
- How long does it take to schedule and complete the Healow Telemedicine visit?
It can be set up and completed entirely within 15-30 minutes depending upon the appointment availability.
- Can I get my prescription refills through the Healow Telemedicine visit?
Yes. Your provider can order prescription medications for you if they’re needed, and send prescriptions directly to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Is the cost of my prescription included in the cost of Healow Telemedicine visit?
No. You will pay separately for your medications at your pharmacy.
- What browser should I use to complete the Healow Telemedicine visit?
Google Chrome is preferred on your desktop.
It is easily available for download as the healow app on your phone.
Oakview Medical Associates is here to serve your healthcare needs through online Telemedicine visit, a service available through our electronic medical record portal, Healow. Phone : (864) 627-0444
Please call our office at
This Healow portal allows you to check in online, complete your medical history, schedule a Telemedicine visit if you cannot make it into our office or if you are out of town.
Phone : (864) 627-0444to make sure we have your current email on file so we can web enable you.